Logistics & Support
Plant components are created using the most recent versions of Autodesk Inventor, Pro-E and Solidworks. These tools give Savana the capability to produce plant layouts in final position and color. Client input is important, and while standard designs are already placed on the layout, modifications can be made to meet the client’s individual needs.
Savana staff personally handles the expediting of each piece of equipment on-site. The production of quality equipment as well as the plant is guaranteed through the company’s quality control systems.
Logistical handling assistance is provided by reliable partners in the freight industry who work closely with Savana. A majority of the documentation and other services are performed from the Savana office. Through our experiences, the Savana staff has become very knowledgeable in freight and plant handling in the most remote areas of the world.
The staff that make up Savana Engineering are proud of their collective expertise. The project managers remain an integral part of each operation, by overseeing the team and holding to high standards of service. Savana has developed a group of enthusiastic professionals that are dynamic, always searching for the newest advancements and latest tools to improve their project planning and execution for every client we service. This helps keep projects up to the client’s standards and within their budget while reducing risk. Each member of the Savana team is effective and proficient in the delivery of turnkey projects as well as project audits and feasibility studies covering all aspects of a project: from cost and time to scope.
Key project management responsibilities:
- Drafting of a contract or proposal to the client as well as pre-project communication
- Management and coordination of all project functions
- Heavy involvement during the design and drafting phase
- Integration management and human resources, even when handling sub-contractors
- Scope management as well as order change management
- Scheduling and time management
- Cost management
- Procurement management
- Quality control management
- Health and safety regulation management
- Logistics management
- Construction management as well as on-site coordination of contractors
- Finalization of post project issues
- Plant auditing
- Test work and sampling
- Maintenance and training as well as contractual plant operation
Site Erection & Construction
Savana offers an experienced crew of site supervisors as an additional service to the manufacturing and supply of its plant. This crew will monitor the erection and construction of the plant during its final stages. Staff training is performed as a part of this service. Areas of expertise include:
- Site establishment setup
- Site management
- Strong communication with Savana’s design office
- Site supervision and coordination
- Client communications
- Production start up
- General troubleshooting
- Project hand over and sign off