- Rugged outer shell provides long life and durability
- Customer specified hydraulic, electric or chain drives
- Portability and ease of use.
- Onsite setup consultation by Savana
- Manufactured in unit sizes up to 500 tons/hr
With years of field-testing and research, Savana trommels are engineering specifically for the processing, separating and recovery of alluvial gold and diamonds. Savana mining plants can be supplied with a variety of drive systems and have a full variable speed control unit.
Savana trommel plants are well suited for production or exploration and include a full recovery system such as our dual duplex or circular jigs. Our clay scrubbing Savana trommels can be supplied mounted on mobile chassis, portable skid base or modular frame and is manufactured in unit sizes up to 500 tons/hr.
Savana Mining Trommels PDF
Savana Washplants PDF